cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OMENKING89
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

I took the back off of my laptop to see what’s there...

HP Recommended
Hp omen
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi I have a question I took the back off my laptop to see what’s there and see how easily I can upgrade it by myself and I didn’t see anything in the ssd “gum stick” slot like is there supposed to be something there cause there was no screw or anything at all and is it even upgradeable if so what do y’all recommend as far as specs go  I’ll prolly end up getting pretty good stuff but looking for specs on any and all good upgrades I can do to it any help would be appreciated thanks I know ssd ram and hdd can be upgraded I think but is there anything else I can upgrade or nah plz let me know I have a hp omen 15

0D502BCB-1A98-4722-BCEB-A8485FE1B715.jpeg

1 REPLY 1
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
89,568 89,446 11,474 24,618
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@OMENKING89 

What is your Hp omen  then ? Please use the following way to find out the model/product of your machine

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c00033108

Please do NOT post its Serial number (s/n).

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation