Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP Omen 15-dc1037ur (6ZL37EA#ACB)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Translated using google translator.
Good evening, help solve the problem! I bought a laptop and on the third day of use noticed defects that are present in the photo. Please tell me if this could be a manufacturing defect or a defect that appeared during transportation. Are such Backlight Bleed and peeling off frames acceptable or is this considered a drawback?изображение_viber_2020-02-21_19-37-21.jpgизображение_viber_2020-02-21_19-37-22.jpgизображение_viber_2020-02-21_19-37-24.jpgизображение_viber_2020-02-21_19-41-28.jpgизображение_viber_2020-02-21_19-41-29.jpgизображение_viber_2020-02-21_19-41-292.jpg

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@YUraskoff

Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I reviewed your post and I understand that you are facing issues with the display on your computer.

Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

I recommend you contact support and they will assist you in this regard.

Here is how you can get in touch with support.

1)Click on this link – www.hp.com/contacthp/

2)Select the product type.

3)Enter the serial number of your device or select let HP detect your product option.

4)Select the country from the drop-down.

5)You should see the HP phone support number or Chat option listed.

Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

thanks for the answer

unfortunately, in my country the only way to communicate is HP Support Community 

so I’m trying to find out if this defect is productive and whether such a laptop can be returned to the reseller

HP Recommended

@YUraskoff,

I am not sure about the store warranty or the store policy. However, I recommend you check the store once.

Also, let me know your country in a private message and I will check the available service options for your computer.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.