Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
10-03-2021 02:43 AM - last edited on 10-19-2021 03:05 PM by MarcusC
I have purchased an hp laptop via amazon on 2nd Oct 2021. However during registration for warranty, it was noticed that the warranty period was only available till August 14, 2022 which is less than 11 months. I can provide you with all the relevant details to on demand.
Please address my concern on priority.
[Personal Information Removed]
10-03-2021 07:41 AM
Welcome to the HP Community.
Register your device and submit a Warranty Dispute to have the date corrected.
Register your product during first setup or soon afterwards
Have a Care Pack Warranty that needs to be Registered?
Check the Warranty on your product
NOTE: Warranty date is updated after purchase and registration of the device.
If the device is not registered, or if there are other issues, submit a Warranty Dispute form.
NOTE 2: If the single-system-check fails to find your device, use the "multiple devices" method to
check single or multiple devices.
- If necessary, Select your Country on the main website page or at the bottom (click Flag)
- Scroll down > To the right of Check multiple warranties, Click Continue
- Enter the Serial Number and Country for one or more devices / systems to be checked
- Check the box to verify you are "Not a robot"
- Click Submit (at bottom of list entries)
- When the page opens, Click View Details
Reminder: Online database results do not impact the actual contract.
Excerpted: If you think the warranty details of your product are incorrect, submit a dispute through the HP warranty validation website.
- If necessary, select your Region / Country: Scroll to bottom of page and click the Flag
- HP Computers and Printers - How to Submit a Dispute to Validate Your Warranty
HP Video – Submit a Warranty Dispute: https://youtu.be/PTMvck49GP4
HP Limited Warranty Statements (General Information)
Standard Warranty, that is, the warranty included with the device, typically covers hardware as explained in the Warranty document. Optional Care Pack warranties differ by contract.
- HP Limited Warranty Statements | HP® Official Site
- HP - Global Warranty and FAQs
- HP PCs - Damage Not Covered by the HP Standard Limited Warranty
HP Device Support Home Page - References and Resources – Learn about your Device - Solve Problems
NOTE: Content depends on device type and Operating System
Categories: Alerts, Warranty Check, HP Drivers / Software and BIOS, How-to Videos, Bulletins/Notices, How-to Documents, Troubleshooting, Manuals > User Guide, Service and Maintenance Guide (Replacement Parts and Procedures), Product Information (Specifications), more
When the website support page opens, Select (as available) a Category > Topic > Subtopic
Open Product Home
Enter the type and name of your HP device
Thank you for participating in the HP Community.
The Community is a separate wing of the HP website - We are not an HP business group.
Our Community is comprised of volunteers - people who own and use HP devices.
Click Thumbs Up to say Thank You.
Question / Concern Answered, Click "Accept as Solution"
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community