Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
gaming laptop hp pavilion 16-a0033nq
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I wanna increse my storage from 512 gb SSD.

Do I lose my warranty if I do it?

How to install a new SSD without losing my warranty?

Do I have more slots for a SSD?

Which tips of SSD are compatible for my laptop?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@RarutIonut 

I can't find a detailed enough picture of your model to confirm this, but if it is one of the new sealed cases, then it is not designed to be open by the consumer, and prying it open will void the warranty -- so in that case, you should not attempt to make any changes to the internals.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.