Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 15-bc000nx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Whenever I clicked on Intel RealSense 3D camera  icon from the app drawer , it showing that we are sorry ,but there was a problem to connecting to your Intel RealSense 3D camera.

So what should I do now? Should I install any drivers ? As i'm new to this thing I dont know much about this.Please Kindly help me to solve this problem . And please explain me how can i use this Intel RealSense 3D camera ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello, @CGAUX

Thanks for reaching out! I'd like to help 🙂

I see that you are having issues using the Intel Realsense 3D camera. Let's try reinstalling the drivers to try and fix the issue.

1. Go to device manager.
  2. Right-click on the camera and select "Uninstall".
  3. Confirm the uninstall and restart the PC once done.
  4. The drivers will be automatically reinstalled once you restart the PC.
  5. Check the camera now.

If the issue persists, then please reply with the complete product number of your HP Omen notebook. If unsure, check: http://hp.care/2oAvXRC 

Let me know if that helps!

Good luck 🙂

Please click "Accepted Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

DVortex
I am not an HP Employee

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hello@Mahendradhar791,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums!  It is a great place to find the help you need, from other users, HP experts, and other support personnel.

Need assistance in fixing the Camera issue on the PC. Did I get it right?

I appreciate the description you have shared about the issue which ideally helps me to find the exact solution and share it with you.

I recommend you to try the drivers for the PC and check if that helps you fix the issue.

BIOS: http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp78501-79000/sp78821.exe

Chipset driver: http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp78001-78500/sp78355.exe

Hope this solves the issue you have experienced. Please let me know more.

Resolv_S

I work for HP

Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

"HP respects and is committed to protecting the personal information of our covered individuals." You can read more in the HP Privacy Statement.

Note: HP Doesn't recommend any upgrade/downgrade of any hardware/software parts or software that is bundled with the product. It may affect the manufacturer's warranty.

Resolv_S
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

HP Recommended

I HAVE A 17" HP OMEN LAPTOP WITH THE INTEL 3D CAMERA.  I GOT IT TWO MONTHS AGO.  THREE DAYS AGO IT STARTED, CAN'T SIGN IN WITH CAMERA?

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM 'Intel Realsense 3D camera Not Working'. WHEN I TRY TO TURN ON CAMERA I GET THIS MESSAGE, 'WE CAN'T FIND YOUR CAMERA' WITH ERROR CODE: 0XA00F4244(0XC00D36D5).  I TRIED LOOKING FOR NEW DRIVERS WITH NO LUCK.  I LOOK AT THE CAMERA IN 'DEVICE MANAGER' AND IT SAYS, 'THIS DEVICE IS OPERATING PROPERLY'

PLEASE I NEED SOME HELP WITH THIS.  THANK YOU...

HP Recommended

Hello, @CGAUX

Thanks for reaching out! I'd like to help 🙂

I see that you are having issues using the Intel Realsense 3D camera. Let's try reinstalling the drivers to try and fix the issue.

1. Go to device manager.
  2. Right-click on the camera and select "Uninstall".
  3. Confirm the uninstall and restart the PC once done.
  4. The drivers will be automatically reinstalled once you restart the PC.
  5. Check the camera now.

If the issue persists, then please reply with the complete product number of your HP Omen notebook. If unsure, check: http://hp.care/2oAvXRC 

Let me know if that helps!

Good luck 🙂

Please click "Accepted Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

DVortex
I am not an HP Employee
HP Recommended

THANKS FOR THE SOLUTION TO MY 3D CAMERA PROBLEM.  THE FIX WORKED. 

I AM GOOD TO GO!!!

THANK YOU....CGAUX

HP Recommended

Hello, @CGAUX

Thanks for the update & Great stuff! Glad to know that you were able to fix the issue 🙂

Please consider marking my post as "Accepted solutions" to help other users with the same issue to find a solution more efficiently. Click on "Thumps up" to give me "Kudos".

Visit us again if you have any concerns!

Thank you again and may you also have a great day and even better tomorrow 🙂

DVortex
I am not an HP Employee
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.