Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Hp pavillion laptop 15-cw1xxx
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

I have Ryzen 3 3300U radeon mobile gfx in my pavillion as stock. Id like to know if i can change it for a better gfx card to improve the gaming capability as its very very limited currently.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi:

The graphics adapters are integrated on all of HP's modern consumer class notebooks.

The only way to upgrade the graphics would be to replace the motherboard with one listed in your notebook's service manual that may come with better graphics.

The cost of the motherboard alone (if you could find the part), would most likely exceed the cost you paid for the notebook.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.