adham_SHOLKAMy
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Is there a second slot in HP OMEN 15-dh1059nr for additional storage drive

HP Recommended
HP OMEN 15-dh1059nr
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I'm going to buy an HP OMEN 15-dh1059nr, and it is come with 1TB SSD drive. My question is will be there a second slot to add another HDD or even an SSD drive to extend its storage capacity? Or is it com with only one storage drive slot.

And if it is possible, I need its full specifications.

1 REPLY 1
old_geekster
Level 16
Level 16
25,185 24,811 2,906 10,818
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@adham_SHOLKAMy , welcome to the forum.

Here is the Maintenance and Service Guide for the laptop: http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c06367430

On Page 23 it shows that a Hard drive (HDD) can be installed.  If you can order the laptop with the extra HDD, I would do so.  If you are not proficient with computers, it is not recommended to try to install one yourself.

The Guide has all of the information that you will need on your laptop.

Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation