Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Victus by HP 15.6 inch Gaming Laptop 15-fb0000 (598U8AV)

Hi, i am Devansh Kapuria from india, i have been facing issues in my laptop HP victus 15 since the day one of purchase. i bought it 9 months ago at the end of november 2022. the first issue i faced was my touchpad not working i had snapshots and videos of it but your customer care in india did not care about that and made me do troubleshoots for 3 months until they received a error code and then they replaced the touchpad, the troubleshoot included laptop hard reset, BIOS firmware reinstall, windows reinstall. During the same time another issue occurred, the laptop screen went black and stopped working but the keyboard was still working, to resolve the issue i always had to force shutdown the laptop. to this day that issue persists. After the replacement of the touchpad there was overheating and bluetooth problem, A technician came to my house and opened the laptop again and found out that the first technician did not place the thermal paste to help with the overheating and for the bluetooth issue, he just disregarded it and left and later they closed the case. After couple of weeks the bluetooth issue got so bad that bluetooth didnt work even when i had the laptop in my lap, and yet again another technician came and opened my laptop said that the WIFI Athena wire was installed wrong, and he reinstalled it which fixed the bluetooth issue but with that, now the WIFI stopped working at all. Then later he came back and placed an order for the WIFI card, with the card a different technician came at my place and found out that the WIFI Athena wire is broken, which was broken by the previous technician. Then there was a WIFI Athena wire replacement. Now the laptop was opened 5 times already, at the same time the technician replaced the WIFI card. Later the WIFI issue was fixed but there was still some problems with the speed, i tried contacting them even with video proof but to this day they havent done anything about that. But as you know to replace the WIFI Athena wire you have to open up everything, after the technician did that i have felt electric current shocks from it, immediately i stopped using it, it took HP 2 weeks. But your team never believed me and kept hiding behind other excuses. NOTE EVEN TO THAT DAY THE WINDOWS GOING BLACK ISSUE WAS STILL THERE AND WAS STILL CAUSING PROBLEMS. After a month they finally said that they are gonna replace the motherboard in the laptop, and on 8TH of august they replaced that and immediately on 10TH of august i have faced the windows going black issue again. I contacted support again and they came back to me after 10 days and told me that to them the laptop is working fine and they are not gonna provide any service to me again and i told them im still facing issues do not close my face they said that they will close the case forcefully from their side. And from the last 2 days i have been facing 2 new issues, one is that the pin of the laptop stops working and i have to restart the laptop to get it functioning again and today i have gotten major FPS drop spikes and right after that there was a critical system error. my work and studies have been suffering since i have got this laptop and then on top of that im going through metal agony and suffering because of your product. HP has been avoiding responsibility from day one, please take some action. Your employees also have always talked to me disrespectfully NOTE HP INDIA ALWAYS CLOSED MY CASES WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. AND MY LAPTOP HAS BEEN OPENED UP MORE THAN 9 TIMES IN UNDER A YEAR.

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

Hi @Devanshhh10,

Welcome to HP Support Community.

Thank you for posting your query. I will be glad to assist you.

I see that you are having on going issues with your Laptop.

To assist you further in escalating your concern, please get back to me with the details.

I have sent you a private message to get this information. Please reply to this in a private message.

To access your private messages, click the Private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Community profile Next, to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it or simply click on this link

Note: Do not share any of your personal information such as serial number, phone number, email ID, etc., on your public post.

Take care and have a great day ahead!

Irwin6

HP Support

Irwin6
I am an HP Employee

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

HP Recommended

Screenshot 2023-09-05 013027.png

Hey i have been trying to reach you, since the day one but i guess the text messages are not reaching you? you just texted me back saying that you havent heard back from me and that you are closing this case for now. The issues are still going on there are more issues that are reoccurring.  Please revert back ASAP.

HP Recommended

Hi @Devanshhh10,

I am sorry to hear that, kindly help me with the details requested earlier in the private message to assist you further.

Irwin6

HP Support

Irwin6
I am an HP Employee

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

HP Recommended

I have sent you the details, please inform if you have received them. Thank you

@Irwin6

HP Recommended

Hi @Devanshhh10,

I have not received any private messages from your end.

I am sorry to hear that, Kindly help me with the details requested earlier in the private message once again to assist you further.

Note: Do not share any of your personal information such as serial number, phone number, email ID, etc., on your public post.

Irwin6

HP Support

Irwin6
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

IM going to try again sending them over, in any case it doesnt work. could you provide me with any other way to contact you? can you send me your email in a private message?

HP Recommended

yet again you texted me saying you are closing the case. i have sent you the details 6 times but HP servers are so bad its never working PLEASE PROVIDE ME WITH AN EMAIL. HP EXPERIENCE IS JUST HORRIBLE EVERYWHERE. never recommending HP to anyone

HP Recommended

Hi @Devanshhh10,

I am sorry to inform you that your private message was not received on our end.

The support here is limited and you will have to get in touch with the HP phone support in your region to assist you further.

I've sent you a private message with the instructions. In order to access your private messages, Click the Private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Community profile Next, to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it or simply click on this link

Irwin6

HP Support

Irwin6
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.