Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi all,

I need to change my battery. My guarantee is over and I am willing to pay for it.

I requested a battery from the service but they insist on not sending it.

they wanted me to send my 17" laptop to them by cargo. Just to change its battery.

Why do you try to solve the problems in the most difficult way possible?

It is just a battery that can be changed by client or any laptop service nearby.

I need my computer and can't send it to service for several days besides it is a very big risk to send it by cargo.

It is already out of guaranty, so what makes you force to get it to your secret base?

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@FatihBarut 

What is your 17" laptop ? There are millions of 17" laptops around, I need to know which one. Normally you can replace yourself BUT we need to know which one to be able to help.

Please use the following way to find out the model/product of your machine

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c00033108

For YOUR security reason, please do NOT post its Serial number (s/n) on Internet.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

it is 

HP Omen  17-an005nt

HP Recommended

I got my battery and it works.

However windows still show this icon and says "No battery"

FatihBarut_0-1624375865994.png

HP Recommended

the problem is going on, besides this morning my laptop shut down when I took out its cable. There should be something wrong with my new battery

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.