Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN Laptop - 17-cb1011nb6530
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi

I have a quick question. I bought my OMEN Laptop - 17-cb1011nb6530 in the assumption that it also had a rainbow keyboard lighting. This was also shown on the images of the store from which I bought it, so am really curious now. I'm injured and can't leave the house, so that's why I'm trying to get some information this way.

Now the next problem, when I try to change the lighting via the Omen Gaming hub (lighting part) I don't get an image of thhe laptop keyboard to edit it, while in the gaming hub the laptop is visible. That's why I was wondering whether it's even possible? Or is there something wrong with the drivers and do I need to update something or install something extra? Cause I already updated everything via the HP supp assistant, because this seemed the safest way.

I really hope you can help me.

Thanks in advance.

Liesje

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@liesje1 

My suggestion : Use Windows Store to update Omen Gaming Hub first

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Hi

Thanks for your quick reply. Already tried that.. Didn't work 😞 

Still can't find my keyboard in it to change the RGB.

Are there other things I can try to do?

Kind regards,

Liesje.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.