cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
Sashas25
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Laptop HP Omen 17-cb1004ur Black (104M9EA)

HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello everyone, who has this laptop? How is it used? And how does it behave in games? How does cooling work? And your impressions of him?

1 REPLY 1
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
95,671 64,385 12,398 21,347
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Sashas25 

Very interesting questions. They cover many books and can take weeks or years to answer depending on your next questions. By the way, it is a gaming notebook

1. How is it used? You can use it like all other notebooks, I actually use my HP Omen for photos and videos editing,
  2. And how does it behave in games ? It is not the top of the line but it can handle nearly all low, middle and high end games today. The are millions games around therefore I can't say which game(s).
  3. How does cooling work ? It has 2 fans which are controlled by heats sensors
  4. And your impressions of him? I don't know your last question but as I say above, for Adobe Photoshop and Premiere, I'm happy to use it. My plan is to keep it for 4 years, it is 51 months old now.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

>
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation