Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Omen
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My laptop charges on AC Power normally until i start any game, the AC adapter gets super heated and the laptop stops charging even when its plugged in, which lowers the FPS alot ! 

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@moassaf Welcome to HP Community!

Please provide the correct product number.

Note: Please ensure the complete product name/number for a quicker response from the community, as we need to know what we are dealing with to provide an accurate solution: 

Click here for steps on finding the information we need!

Remember: Do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03754824

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

HP Recommended

Dear Praveen,

My product id is : 5ET95EA

however, i diagnosed the problem using HP PC Hardware Diagnostics, and it looks like the 200 Watt AC Adapter is not supplying the laptop with enough power.

you can find Error Code under case# : 505269919

I contacted HP USA, at first they said they will ship the spare part since my laptop is still under warranty, and then they sent me an email simply asking me to check local markets !!!! since your Partner here in Egypt is not helping at all because i did not buy my Laptop from Egypt.

I'm having a big trouble with HP trying to claim my simple right of warranty replacement !!! i tried to contact 10000 customer support agent asking them to transfer my case to HP UAE and give me a contact person/email before my warranty expires but nobody is helping.

to cut it short, if my warranty expires before i get an official HP product as a replacement i will never use any HP product again.

HP Recommended

@moassaf

I understand your concerns.

In that case, you can contact ou phone support and check for the option. They will help you.

Here is how you can get in touch with phone support.

1)Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/

2)Select the product type.

3)Enter the serial number of your device or select let HP detect your product option.

4)Select the country from the drop-down.

5)You should see the HP phone support number or Chat option listed.

We are experiencing longer than expected wait times to reach an agent due to the CoViD-19 impact and there might have been issues in you getting the expected resolution on the issue. 

Have a nice day!!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.