Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN by HP Laptop 15-dc0035ur
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I'm having a problem with beeping. When I play games like Dota, laptop starts beeping and lagging. I don't know why is this happening but I think the problem started occurring after the error related with HP Omen Command Center, I think.

I've recorded the video of me playing game and the occurrence of the problem:[edit]

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

You'll have to tell me, Im not there to see it.

Im only going by your description and on what others have said worked.

It wont hurt anything to uninstall the OCC and reinstall it later.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@magicalred  What error related to the Omen Command Center? Without details, its hard to know whats going on. 😉

Your video isn't working when I clicked on it, says Sorry we cannot find that page. So again, I cant see whats happening.

Is the mouse causing a beep when right clicking in a game and the cursor freezing?

If so, some users claimed that uninstalling the Omen Command Center solved the issue.

If this is the case, perhaps you could try that and tell me if that in fact works?

HP Recommended

I really don't know what the error was, but when I was going to shut down the laptop the error occurred "by some address something couldn't be found", as I remember. 

I have fixed the video link: https://vimeo.com/371714486

HP Recommended

OK thanks.

So can you go ahead and try the fix I mentioned above and let me know if it worked or not?

HP Recommended

Okay I will try. 

Question: laptop starts beeping only if I use right mouse button?

HP Recommended

You'll have to tell me, Im not there to see it.

Im only going by your description and on what others have said worked.

It wont hurt anything to uninstall the OCC and reinstall it later.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.