Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Why does your website give us two versions for the BIOS ? Why isn't the F54 now in the version history of F55 ?

https://support.hp.com/fr-fr/drivers/selfservice/omen-by-hp-17-w200-laptop-pc-series/13823501/model/...

HP Recommended

Look, I get this "passed" result at the end whereas the screenshot shows "Charge State: NOT AVAILABLE".

Type

Instance

Action Needed

Result

--------------------------

Battery Check

More info

Result : PASSED

eytienne_0-1605796979212.png

HP Recommended

@eytienne

It looks like a hardware issue with the charging board or the battery connector and this needs to be checked physically at an HP service center or you can get it checked locally.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

It looked like the piece of hardware controlling the cells died while the cells were perfectly fine (according to my voltmeter), raging to have to destroy the whole battery to only test it, a replacement one got the job done. Your way of manufacturating is way too stupid...

HP Recommended

@eytienne

I am glad to hear the issue is resolved.

If any other questions arise, please feel free to write back to me.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.