Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
08-11-2022 04:07 AM
Whenever I start my laptop for the first time in the day, it gets stuck on a black screen/ logo screen. I long press the power button for 15 seconds and keep trying to shut down and start up. After 15-20 mins of this, it starts up normally and doesn't have any problem for that day.
08-11-2022 09:43 AM
Sorry to hear that you are having problems ... and I would like to help you.
(1) Update BIOS
HP Notebook System BIOS Update (Intel Processors)
|F.56 Rev.A||19.0 MB||Dec 18, 2020||Download|
Why should you install the update ?
Updating the BIOS is recommended as standard maintenance of the computer. It can also help resolve the following issues:
- An available BIOS update resolves a specific issue or improves computer performance.
- The current BIOS does not support a hardware component or a Windows upgrade.
- HP Support recommends installing a specific BIOS update.
(3) Let BIOS be installed until it's completely done !
HP Consumer Desktop / Notebook PC ME Firmware Update
|2021.1.0902 Rev.A||33.9 MB||Sep 2, 2021||Download|
(6) Please report your results
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community