Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP Omen 15 dc-0085tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Please help me in finding a battery for HP Omen 15 dc-0085tx. The battery model is SR04XL. I tried searching the HP store and also contacted my local HP authorized service center but I am not able to find it anywhere. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@anxumaan 

Its specs

https://support.hp.com/si-en/document/c06074538

It uses 4-cell, 70 Wh Li-ion polymer battery part #  917724-855 which is N/A from HP Parts store. Your machine is very close to my machine which is an HP Omen 15-dc0071tx. 1 year ago, I checked part store and get

Omen Batt price_0.png

I did not order it, too expensive because I only use my Omen once or twice a month.

You can use part # to buy elsewhere. I saw it on few online stores for around $80. HP won't allow me to post those links, please use Google to search for HP 917724-855, you should be able to find one.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@anxumaan 

Its specs

https://support.hp.com/si-en/document/c06074538

It uses 4-cell, 70 Wh Li-ion polymer battery part #  917724-855 which is N/A from HP Parts store. Your machine is very close to my machine which is an HP Omen 15-dc0071tx. 1 year ago, I checked part store and get

Omen Batt price_0.png

I did not order it, too expensive because I only use my Omen once or twice a month.

You can use part # to buy elsewhere. I saw it on few online stores for around $80. HP won't allow me to post those links, please use Google to search for HP 917724-855, you should be able to find one.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.