Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Thanks for the replies to my problem.

I decided to let the notebook be exchanged by the dealer. I will get the new one tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. I hope that one doesnt have these problems.

HP Recommended
Thanks for the replies to my problem.
I decided to let the notebook be exchanged by the dealer. I will get the new one tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. I hope that one doesnt have these problems.
HP Recommended

Thanks for the replies to my problem.I decided to let the notebook be exchanged by the dealer. I will get the new one tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. I hope that one doesnt have these problems.

HP Recommended

@Autofahrer1

Thank you for posting back. 

I am glad to know that you managed to get the product exchanged. Please feel free to contact us here anytime you need any further assistance.

Have a nice day!

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

replying just to subscribe to updates here.
very interested in the quality of support from HP right now.
because I have bought HP Omen 17 this weekend and quite worried about what I just did...

I already have experienced some stupid driver limitations by myself, explained here:
https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Video-Display-and-Touch/I-can-t-set-300Hz-refresh-rate-for-my...

-----
If anything can go wrong, it will. If someone can get it wrong, they will. If you can think of four ways that something can go wrong, it will go wrong in a fifth way. (c) Murphy’s Laws
HP Recommended
I've recently purchased a MSI GE72VR to upgrade from my old laptop. The sound works perfectly in many situation, like chrome, but in games there is no sound. In some games I have no sound until I switch an audio option from "5.1" to "2 speakers". I assume this is where the problem lies, not every game allows me to change this option. Is there a permanent or otherwise system wide solution for this problem, if it is what I think it is? thank you 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.