Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN MODEL15-AX209NK

Hello guys so i posted a few days ago that my laptop was getting super hot when i launch games and it reaches 95 degrees celcius and a community member suggested that i open it up and check the fans and stuff , they were dirty and i cleaned them so the pc got cooler but always stays hot the moment i run games , and to my surprise i find that my laptops integrated battery is inflated a little on the left side and that area gets super hot there , i bought my pc from carrefour tunisia and sadly it has been tampered with , on hp's site my model is considered a 8gb ram laptop but i bought the model with 12gb ram and the rams were not the same frequency and the 4gb stick was put the wrong way to cover the sticker thus making them able to bump the price up , that ram has caused my laptop to run a little unstable and while opening up the laptop to clean it i found that one of the big two screws on the back is missing that means that they opened it and never returned the second screw im kind of lost as of what to do i feel like what they did aint legal and i dont know if hp would even help in a situation like this , like should i remove the battery and run the pc normally ? I dont know if i can replace the battery in tunisia as i heard that battery is not found here and has to be imported and pretty expensive my warranty was 1 year from carrefour not hp themselves and it has run out , and i found out about carrefour's fraud 1.5 years later like the missing screw and the not matching sticks of ram , if anyone could help me i would be really grateful because i use my laptop alot and im scared that if i keep using it and charging it with the battery slightly buldged that it would harm my computer thank you 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Karouiboi69

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

We shall escalate this case.

Please look for a private message from me requesting additional information. Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@Karouiboi69

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

We shall escalate this case.

Please look for a private message from me requesting additional information. Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Dont think that Your problem is solved. They wont give you any solution. Its HP.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.