Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

The most common problem with headphones is with the plug. That's the part that goes into your phone, computer, or sound system Upsers. ... Sometimes you might have sound in both ears, but no bass with a tin-like sound. These problems indicate that you might need to repair the plug.

HP Recommended

Omen's have bad jacks. It's not the headphones plug. I have the same issue with different headphones and earphones.

HP Recommended

@PiPEÑO

I understand your concern. Please contact the HP Technical support team for further assistance or possible service options as mentioned by the previous agent.

Keep us posted for any other assistance.

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Did you have a fix on this issue? I have the same problem with  facetime app

I faced similar kind of issue last time, I am still searching for some proper solution

HP Recommended

Hi, tried your suggestions but it did not work. I got the bass back by switching to the default driver (not Realtek HD Audio) but then the audio quality dropped significantly. Reverting back to Realtek's driver also did not fix the issue.

HP Recommended

The most well-known issue with earphones is with the fitting. That is the part that goes into your telephone, PC, or sound framework. ... Some of the time you may have sound in the two ears, however no bass with a tin-like sound. These issues demonstrate that you may need to fix the attachment.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.