2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Solved!

No control over fan speed in command center

HP Recommended
OMEN Laptop - 15-ek0013dx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello. So I bought an HP OMEN Laptop - 15-ek0013dx from best buy. I updated it using HP support assist, updated windows and bios. So when I open up omen command center I can change the lights and graphics to discrete to hybrid.

Now the problem is on fan controls.

Changing to MAX does nothing on fans.

Changing to MANUAL and sliding the tab to HIGH also does nothing on the fans speed

I uninstalled command center, did a reboot, reinstalled on Microsoft store, still I have no control over the fans speed. I don't know how to fix this issue. The laptop is getting hot while gaming and the fans are running but not fast enough, they are idle like, I need help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
92,793 92,671 11,999 25,579
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Yasma 

Please wait for next few releases of OCC. I believe HP is working on this now

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
92,793 92,671 11,999 25,579
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Yasma 

Please wait for next few releases of OCC. I believe HP is working on this now

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

View solution in original post

Yasma
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Also could we get in the Omen Command Center the fans RPM information for both CPU and GPU. Thanks

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation