Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP Omen dc0001na
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi there, been trying to sort this out for a while now, I used to have a option in Omen command center to boost the fan speed, but since the new update came out for the Omen command centre i noticed it now does not work anymore, I have bios f12 installed if i remember rightly, latest version of command centre also, It definatley used to work however, i also had overclock capabilities but all i have now is, network boost cpu, gpu temp and memory utilization, absolutely nothing else other then the new features with coaching and my games etc anybody any idea as to why this is many thanks

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Dave4677 

Please read

https://support.hp.com/au-en/document/c05387497

which says "Performance Control is only available on certain computer models". Your machine may not on the list, therefore new update will check your machine before installing the feature.

Regards,

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

hi there, it definatley has comfort mode and overclock i had it when i first had laptop, i also found a older version of the command software which does install with comfort mode but always updates to the new version of it, i can basically increase speeds to max for gaming purposes its a complete headache :9

many thanks for your reply

HP Recommended

@Dave4677 

Please uninstall it and use Windows Store to Get it again.

Note: HP may add/remove options/feature from time to time.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.