Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN by HP - 15-ce072tx

Does OMEN by HP - 15-ce072tx support OMEN Accelerator Shell - GA1-1000 ?

,and is there have any warranty on INDIA REGION?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

But i did inquiry about thunderbolt support then HP INDIA service engineers clearified that USB-c port is thunderbolt certified and i rad in some article about it i have screenshots too.When i brought it that time sales manager also told me that this model would support external GPU , . 

Then how can i increase my GPU , even low range laptops support eGPU then how can it be not supportable on this GAMING laptop

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@tom_right

I would have no way of knowing if that model is supported in INdia. If that number is not sold in India, then its not going to be supported under the global warranty.

BUT... That model does not support Thunderbolt, so the Accelerator wont work. Im sorry.

Specs........

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/omen-by-hp-15-ce000-laptop-pc/15551437/model/17252096/document/...

HP Recommended

But i did inquiry about thunderbolt support then HP INDIA service engineers clearified that USB-c port is thunderbolt certified and i rad in some article about it i have screenshots too.When i brought it that time sales manager also told me that this model would support external GPU , . 

Then how can i increase my GPU , even low range laptops support eGPU then how can it be not supportable on this GAMING laptop

HP Recommended

528D31FA-D439-4BB3-B7C2-09C522AB98E4.jpeg

1C71BD14-877B-4353-84E2-E362780B10F5.png

HP Recommended

IF they claim it does then you are golden. The specs I have pointed to say otherwise. One or the other is wrong.

According to the manual, the CE0xx series did not have Thunderbolt, only USB-C. The CE1xx series came out with Thunderbolt wired into the USB-C connector.

IF Support tells you otherwise, then you should be good to go, but Im sticking with the manual.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.