01-20-2019 05:49 AM
I have a laptop, OMEN by HP - 15-dc0035ur. Some days ago I reinstalled Windows 10 and I’ve lost all drivers for my laptop. So, I reinstalled OMEN Command Center and I am unable to change keyboard backlight. And OMEN Command Center is not launching by pressing special key. Please provide some information by which I can fix this.
Solved! Go to Solution.
01-22-2019 02:08 PM - edited 01-22-2019 02:09 PM
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.
I see that your experiencing issue with the OMEN Command Center Backlight Keyboard,
Perform Windows Update and HP Support Assistant:
To check for updates now, select the Start button, and then go to Settings > Update & security > Windows Update, and select Check for updates.
Install updates from HP Support Assistant: Go to Download HP Support Assistant to install the tool.
- To open HP Support Assistant, double-click the HP Support Assistant icon .
- Click My devices in the top menu, and then click Updates in the My PC or My notebook pane.
- Click Check for updates and messages to scan for new updates.
- Review the list of updates. Updates with a yellow information icon are recommended. Updates with a blue information icon are optional.
- Click the update name for a description, version number, and file size.
- Select the box next to any updates you want to install, and then click Download and install.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
If I have helped you resolve the issue, feel free to give me a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, Followed by clicking on "Accept as solution" from the drop-down menu on the upper right corner,
Thank you for posting in the HP Support Community. Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee
01-24-2019 10:58 AM
Thank you for the update,
I appreciate your time and efforts,
I'm glad to hear the issue is resolved 😉
You've been great to work with and it has been a genuine pleasure interacting with you.
If you need further assistance, feel free to reach out to us 🙂
Take care now and do have a fabulous week ahead. 🙂
I am an HP Employee