Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
15-ax209nk
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, i downloaded OMEN Command Center but it doesn't work on my Omen Laptop 15-ax209nk it shows me a message saying : "Your OMEN Laptop is not supported by this version of OMEN Command Center".

Could you please help me resolve this problem as soon as possible.

Thank You 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Anisrou 

Is this the warning you are seeing?

Omen error.JPG

Its because your Omen (15-a2XX series) doesn't support the main features of the Omen Command Center.

The Command Center wasn't in use yet when that older model came out.

You can still use it for Game Stream (only if you have a newer Omen to act as the Host), the My Games launcher and the Rewards ability.

Simply click the little box for "Don't show this again". Then click on OK and continue using it.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@Anisrou 

Please use Windows Store to search for Omen Command Center and install from there.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

That's what i did i downloaded it from windows store and it doesn't work

HP Recommended

@Anisrou 

Is this the warning you are seeing?

Omen error.JPG

Its because your Omen (15-a2XX series) doesn't support the main features of the Omen Command Center.

The Command Center wasn't in use yet when that older model came out.

You can still use it for Game Stream (only if you have a newer Omen to act as the Host), the My Games launcher and the Rewards ability.

Simply click the little box for "Don't show this again". Then click on OK and continue using it.

HP Recommended

Isn't it possible to make it work on my Laptop ? i need to Overclock my computer and control the fan .

If not can you propose some alternatives ?

Thank you

HP Recommended

Glad I could help.

As far as Overclocking, you cannot and do not want to overclock a laptop.  Your CPU is not an unlocked version that can allow overclocking. If it could, the heat sink cannot handle cooling it when the temps rise.

There is no fan control on that series unfortunately. There is no software to change this. Im sorry.

If you want to overclock, you need a Desktop PC.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.