2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Solved!

OMEN Command Center not working

HP Recommended
OMEN 15-dh0001nq
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello guys, I have a problem with my OCC, my fan boost is not working at the maximum rate If I can say like that, and If I want to open the OCC, it  shows me and error with this message "Driver updates are needed for OCC to work accurately and deliver all aplicable funcitonally. Please update to continue." If I press the button "update" he sends me to windows update, and I really don t want to do those updates. Can you have another solution? I tried to uninstall and install it again, and it doesn t works. Thanks for help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
92,759 92,637 11,994 25,570
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Gill17 

Please uninstall it then use Windows Store, search for Omen Command Center and Get it.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
92,759 92,637 11,994 25,570
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Gill17 

Please uninstall it then use Windows Store, search for Omen Command Center and Get it.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation