Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
3A695EA OMEN Laptop - 15-ek0003nt

Hi Everyone;

I bought a new Omen Laptop & like too much. But I have problem in my Laptop. While gaming i press W button & move forward sometimes w button stop working while pressed. When its happens i need the press again. Sometimes 20 min , sometimes 1 hour an after see this problem again.

Im searching old topics some series fixed with bios update. I try all drivers, reninstal windows & bios update. Doesnt fixed.

Any idea ?

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@cgtyoztrk

Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

In order that I may provide you with an accurate solution, I will need a few more details and I would appreciate if you could, perhaps elaborate on your concern.

• In which game are you facing the issue?
  • Does this happen in all the games?
  • What is version of BIOS installed on your computer?
  • Have you made any software or hardware changes on the computer? 

Look forward to hearing from you and you have a great day!

Take care.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi,

Actualy i see this problem in  Valorant, PUBG, CSGO but i think i will see all games 

I updated bios last version F.05 and doesn't fixed my problem.  I don't change any parts in my laptop. 

I see another similar problem in this topic. But this is old.

https://support.hp.com/au-en/document/c06175839

HP Recommended

@cgtyoztrk

Thank you for the information.

I recommend you perform a reset on the computer following the steps in the below article and check if it helps.

https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c04742289

Let me know how it goes.

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

Stay Home – Stay Safe

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

did nothing. We sent the product to the service. they do not receive the product back. The product I used for 2 days is not accepted. the product arena is on the computer. dealer gpn technology and brokerage firm gittigidiyor.com. none of them are interested in the problem.It does not help in returning hp turkey

HP Recommended

@cgtyoztrk I suggest you talk to HP support and discuss your options, follow the below steps to get started:

1) Click on this link - http://www.hp.com/contacthp/

2) Click on Sign-in or select the product using the below step:

3) Enter the serial of your device.

4) Select the country from the drop-down.

5) Click on "Show Options".

Fill the web-form, to populate a case number and phone number for yourself!

Also, if you are having trouble navigating through the above options, it's most likely because the device is out of warranty, if yes? please send me a private message with the region you are contacting us from, 

here's how private messages work: Click here for details.

If you wish to thank me for my efforts, you could click on "Accept as solution" on my post as the solution should help others too.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.