Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

OMEN by HP 15-dc1011na Black Screens in CS:GO whilst in game.

HP Recommended
OMEN by HP 15-dc1011na
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

So I got my new shiney Laptop on the 22nd Feb-19 and the first night just installed Steam and CSGO played for about an hour when suddenlty the screen went off and wouldn't reciver without a hard reset. Tryed again same happened so rebuilt it. Still happening. So decided to install other more demanding games to see if my new shiney laptop was duff.. These all seem to play fine no issues.. just CS:GO, CS:GO work absloutly fine on both my older laptops. I've checked every thing is upto date, I have done full system burn in test with no issues, but no matter what I do CS:GO will run beutifully for a short period then just lose my screen. I have looked all over the internet for a solution but nothing works. I was sending the laptop back to HP to get them to look at it but unfortunatly it can not be picked up at a time I'm available so I've canceled for now to do some more test myself. But very disapointed I can't get this picked up at a weekend after spending a fortune on this laptop.

As anyone else had the same issue? it also runs the CPU 90c+ sometimes but I was informed I shouldn't be to worried as it can safley run up to 97c with no issues..

I did read online someone with a simaler issue on a pc and RTX 2070 and it was his power supply, how that only affected CSGO and no other game I'm not sure.

Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation