Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN by HP 17
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Hello, for some time I have a problem with my laptop, when I install the latest drivers for the Gtx 1660ti graphics card, then the screen dimming option stops working, and because I do not have the latest game drivers on the laptop, my system hangs and I have a very high RAM consumption

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi@SeeQ,

Welcome to the HP Support Community!

Don't worry I'll try to help you out.

Check for the BIOS update?

Install the GEFORCE EXPERIENCE 

Hope this helps! Keep me posted.

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

HP Recommended

The BIOS has been updated but I can not update the chipset, I checked literally all the drivers that are available and nothing helped, even a complete system reset and the installation from scratch did not help only on the old driver from 2019 everything works but unfortunately it has such effects as the fact that I cannot run certain games and sometimes the system freeze adding that before the reinstallation the system was in night mode but now it does not work

HP Recommended

Hi@SeeQ,

`We have done the basic troubleshooting as per the document and the notebook needs to checked taking remote access so that get to know it's a hardware or software issue.

I'd suggest you contact HP in your region regarding the service options for your computer or HP Chat Support Team.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.