nick8627
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

OMEN command center network booster "no internet connection found"

HP Recommended
Omen 15-en0023dx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am having trouble getting my Omen Command Center (OCC) to recognize that I have internet connection. The exact message is:

"No Internet Connection found"

"Please check your connection or wait until you've come back to civilization."

**I tried uploading the screenshots, but they won't show up correctly on the preview. I attached them anyway just in case anybody is able to see them**

CommandCenter.jpg

To solve this I have:

1) installed all Windows updates

2) installed the latest BIOS

3) Made sure all updates are installed via HP Support Assistant

4) gone to support.hp.com and install all the latest drivers from there

5) connect via ethernet cable

6) uninstall OCC and reinstall OCC from Microsoft Store

7) uninstall OCC and reinstall OCC from support.hp.com. OCC SDK Package 1.0.29 Rev.A. When I try to install this however, I keep running into the error message "the file 'rtf64x64.sys' on Realtek lightweight filter (NDSI6.40) is needed"

rtf64x64.jpg

To solve this, I have

1) located the file by searching for rtf64x64.sys in the directory. after I do this, Windows will restart but OCC will still not recognize my network

2) install Realtek_LAN_1.4IS_Dragon_Win7-10_v3.0.0.0 to get the rtf64x64.sys from there and use that during installation. OCC still does not recognize my network

at this point, I am very close to giving up. I've searched for OCC Network Booster issues and followed all of the suggestions and all of my drivers and softwares are up to date. Maybe it's not worth the hassle, but for a one day old laptop, it shouldn't be this frustrating to get something that seems this simple to work. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation