Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN Laptop - 15-en0001ax
Microsoft Windows 11

Hey Communtiy,  My Nvidia Card is not detecting on windows 10 and 11, As i always keep my laptop on sleep and I have extra gaming Monitor connected to HDMI Port.

like Normal day my monitor was connected and everthing was fine, My work was done and I switched off my laptop and i came back and turn on the display was coming out of laptop only not on monitor, I tried reconnecting HDMI it didnt work. I went thro normal windows update for 5min

When I checked DEVICE MANAGER Nvidia card not there on the list, I tried restarting and I did everthing over the youtube presented. 

Then I Killed the OS and reinstalled and still it didnt show up, I Installed the latest Nvidia driver from hp support site and control panel showed up with this error.

I Don't know what to do, My laptop is not in warrenty period i purched on 27/1/2021 and i didn't but the extend warrenty my bad.

HELP ME OUT.
Screenshot (126).pngScreenshot (127).png

12 REPLIES 12
HP Recommended

Hello @shreyasSRD 

(1) install video

NVIDIA Graphics Driver

27.21.14.5241 Rev.C727.3 MBFeb 25, 2021Download

(2) Reboot and test again 

best regards

---

Dear Community Member, please click the button [ YES ] on "Was this reply helpful?" to say Thanks and

make it easier for other people to find this type of solution by marking the reply ▶️ [ Accept as Solution ] ◀️

Do this on the post I wrote that helped solve it.

Thank you very much

⌨️

HP Recommended

No, It's not working still same error after reboot  the driver is installed.Screenshot (1).pngScreenshot (2).png

HP Recommended

Hello @shreyasSRD 

Please tell me the full product name and product number (p/n) of your notebook. You will find this information on the back of your notebook printed in small letters.

best regards

HP Recommended

Hello @shreyasSRD 

Your notebook has 2 possible graphics card configuration.

NVIDIA or AMD

(1) install video

NVIDIA Graphics Driver

27.21.14.5241 Rev.C727.3 MBFeb 25, 2021Download

Try:

AMD High-Definition Graphics Driver

27.20.15002.11002 Rev.C728.0 MBApr 23, 2021Download

(2) Reboot and test again 

best regards

---

Dear Community Member, please click the button [ YES ] on "Was this reply helpful?" to say Thanks and

make it easier for other people to find this type of solution by marking the reply ▶️ [ Accept as Solution ] ◀️

Thank you very much

⌨️

HP Recommended

Serial Number [Personal Information Removed] 

Product Number 1B0B0PA#ACJ

OMEN 15 With AMD Ryzen 5 and 1650 ti 

HP Recommended

Thanks , I tried installing the AMD driver it got installed and I did reboot.

Still I don't see the nvidia in my device manager.

HP Recommended

Hello @shreyasSRD 

1) What "graphic device" is listed in the windows device manager ?

2) Please send a screenshot of GPU-Z (  https://www.techpowerup.com/gpuz/  )

best regards

---

Thank you very much

⌨️

HP Recommended

N

AMD is listed on windows device manager 

Screenshot (3).png

HP Recommended

Hello @shreyasSRD 

thank you the information. I'll get back to you.

best regards

---

Thank you very much

⌨️

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.