Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
Level 1
11 5 0 2
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Omen 15-ce0xx CPU Temp reaching 97°C. Re-paste didn't worked!

HP Recommended
Omen by HP 15-ce072tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

As I've posted on forums before as well. I was told that a re-paste would fix the problem most likely. So, here's the thing, I contacted HP around two months back and they sent someone to check the problem. 

The guy told me that there is no issue with the hardware and everything is running fine and well except for the extremely high CPU Temp which should get fixed after the re-paste. After the re-paste, there was not even a slightiest of the change in the CPU temp. So, he told me that it maybe due to the weather since its summer and the ambient temp is too high. So, he asked me to wait for a month or two and check out again after the temperatures get down low.

Now, after one and a half  month of usage and wait, here I'm posting again that there is still not a bit of difference in the temperatures that I've been experiencing. I bought the device just 4 months back and I'm experiencing such issues.

I want to request for another check on the device and figure out where the problem lies, otherwise help me getting a replacement instead.

Looking forward to a helpful response.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Level 17
Level 17
47,321 41,568 4,542 11,932
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I will ask a Moderator to escalate your issue. This is the weekend, so please be patient.

I will be helpful if you have the serial number of your notebook and the previous case number ready to provide to the team which contacts you by PM(private message).

@Huntex3r

Enter the BIOS, go to System configuration and enable the fan always on as a temporary workaround. That should cool it down a bit.

I am not an HP Employee.
Don't forget to click on Accept as Solution if my post or reply helped you resolve your issue.
You can say thanks by giving me a Kudo if my reply helped. To give a Kudo just click on the

For laptops, use the Fn+Esc keystroke while logged into Windows to find the product number

#HelpStopTheSpread
#PracticeSocialDistancing

Highlighted
Author
Level 1
11 5 0 2
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Already did that. Btw Thanks @erico

Also, the previous case was closed on the request of the care personnels.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Retired
Retired
4,444 4,348 250 485
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Huntex3r

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation