Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP Omen 15-en0049AX – AMD Ryzen 5 4600H
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

MY model is HP Omen 15-en0049AX – AMD Ryzen 5 4600H and my gaming hub dont have a performance mode what should i do ?? 

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

Hello @JackKoh 

Performance mode is not available on all models, depending on their specs and power requirements. Yours only requires a 150w adapter, so I doubt it will ever have all the power modes.

HP Recommended

if i dont have the performance mode why i get lower performance than i suppose to get,  i searched online and their bench mark for certain games is 100+ fps and i played the same games and i cant even reach 60 fps please help 

HP Recommended

@JackKoh wrote:

why i get lower performance than i suppose to get,

Details help when you first ask so I know how to answer. 😉

Is it happening when you play on battery only, or plugged in?

HP Recommended

plugged in i tried every thing using nvidea control panel and switch it to high performance i switch the power option to high performance and alot of stuff but i still cant get the performance that was shown online and get a bad performance , this laptop is still new and just got it like 2 days ago and its been on low performance ever since i get it 

HP Recommended

@JackKoh 

The game hub wont do performance control itself.

Could you give more details?...

What benchmark online is telling you this?

Is your screen set to display at 144Hz?

What settings are the games at?

You did update the NVIDIA drivers I assume?

HP Recommended

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8I971cbgONU&t=599s&ab_channel=SumsaeGaming this is the benchmark i was refering to it was hard to find my model benchmark cause not alot of people use it 

2)my screen is set to 144hz and all of my games have been set to lowest setting but still doesnt help getting 60 fps constant 

3) and yes i updated my driver and also updated my windows and stuff 

i dk how to give more detail but just cant get constant 60fps on low spec games and cant even get higher than 60 fps on low spec games i have run hardware diagnosis and stuff but there was no problem on my hardware

HP Recommended

There could be many other things at this point and im not sure I can help find it specifically.

You could try runing the UEFI diagnostics for everything and see if it catches a hardware issue.
While the laptop is off and plugged in to the AC charger, press the power button and rapidly tap the F2 key until the Diagnostics window opens.
Run the Extensive test for everything.

HP How to use Diagnostics

If that catches nothing, I would consider since its only a few days of ownership, reinstall Windows. You dont need to know the activation key.

I would try the HP Cloud recovery using a 32GB pen drive.

Or use the MS Creation tool and an 8GB drive. With that option, choose Custom install and delete all the partitions first.

Then only update it and install one game and test it.

If it works better, you are good to go. If it does not solve it, you would need to contact the HP Support Center for a Warranty issue. Or take it back to the store you bought it for an exchange (if you can).

Contact HP Worldwide | HP® Official Site

HP Recommended

Have you set your AMD Radeon Setting Frame Rate Target Control to 144hz??

Sent from OMEN 15 en-0013ax
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.