Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Omen by hp laptop 15-dc0900nz
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello 

i own a 2018 hp omen 15 notebook 

recently while i was gaing i discoverd, that the laptop was overheating

so i dicided to clean the fans like i did a few times before,

after i cleand everything i saw that the motherboard was realy dusty so i cleand it with a thootbrush too but i dont think i destroyed anythng

after i put every thing back thogether i tried to start it but noting happend.

the turn on button didnt light up but the charging light was turning of and on (white) then i de cided to unplug it and wait a bit 

the only thing that changed was that the slowly blinking charging light turned orange like it was charging

i already tried to truble shooting it like everyone got recomended but noting happend 

i dont care if i lose my data but hope there is a way to turn it back on 

I hope there is a way to fix it 

Ps.  If it helps i was in the middle of  downloading windows 11 right before i started the whole procedure

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi @Liveli, Welcome to the HP Support Community.  

Apologies for all the inconvenience

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, 

I appreciate your efforts to try and resolve the issue, and in order to fix this issue,  your computer needs to be serviced.  As we have limited support boundaries in the support community as of now,

As this is a hardware issue, I'd suggest youContact HPin your region regarding the service options for your computer. 

If you are having trouble navigating through the above options, it's most likely because the device is out of warranty. If yes? please send me a private message with the region you are contacting us from. Check next to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it.   

Have a great day!  

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @Liveli, Welcome to the HP Support Community.  

Apologies for all the inconvenience

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, 

I appreciate your efforts to try and resolve the issue, and in order to fix this issue,  your computer needs to be serviced.  As we have limited support boundaries in the support community as of now,

As this is a hardware issue, I'd suggest youContact HPin your region regarding the service options for your computer. 

If you are having trouble navigating through the above options, it's most likely because the device is out of warranty. If yes? please send me a private message with the region you are contacting us from. Check next to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it.   

Have a great day!  

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.