Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Omen 17 Cb1027nt
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I bought this laptop 2 days ago. I'm hearing rattling sound from computers left fan. I dont know what to do. When ı listen the sound of the fans right fan is pretty good just wind sound but left fan is sounding rattling. It's brand new laptop i bought it 2 days ago.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Can59

Welcome to HP Community

I have gone through your Post and I understand your concerns

This sounds like a Hardware issue. Please contact HP Support in your region for service options

1) Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/ 
2) Select your product type below.
3) Enter the serial of your device. 
4) Select the country from the drop-down. 
5) Select the chat or get phone number options based on your preferences. 
6) Fill the web-form and proceed further.

Thank you

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended

Yeah thats make sense but I wasn't tell you full story. This is  my second brand new laptop. Let me explane I was ordered this model laptop at October when its arrived to me. I checked in the first moment I heared rattling from left fan. Then I called the store. They said to me if I sended back to them laptop their gonna checked in service department and if there is a problem about laptop they will send brand new one to me. I said thats really good and ı sended to them first laptop.They are checked and called me yeah the laptop have some issues for this we are gonna send you a new one (A brand new same model laptop)

and these processes took 3 weeks. Then second laptop arrived to me. I was really happy. But when I install windows (Thiese models are FreeDos) I heared same sound but less noisy but same spot and same thing I was able to understand that. 

Here is my original issue. This two laptop has same issue ı think its a factory error. But ı need that laptop I cant wait another 3 week for new one and maybe the third one is gonna be has same issue ı dont know thats my only Pc If a send to store or service process gonna be 1-4 week (average 2 week) . What am ı gonna do about that problem.  

I dont want wait 2 week. Hp service at another city nearly 200 away from my town. And soon my country will go into quarantine.

HP Recommended

I got videos from first and second laptop. First laptops rattling sound pretty obvious, second laptops rattling sound is less noisy but still there. First laptop has rattling and vibration at the left side of laptop. Second laptop not vibrating but still rattling sound comes.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.