Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN by HP Laptop 15-dc0xxx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, my Omen Command Centre dosn't work.
When i press OCC it dosn't open, but it show on task mananger.

Product name : OMEN by HP Laptop 15-dc0xxx
Product number : 3ZV24EA#ABU

PS.

When i bought loptop it was working but windows needed update when i updated all this happen.
Untitled.jpg

13 REPLIES 13
HP Recommended

I would recommend uninstalling and then reinstalling the Omen Command Centre. Link: https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/omen-by-hp-15-dc0000-laptop-pc/20329817

I hope this helps.

Cheers!

HP Recommended

Tryed like 100 times 😄

HP Recommended

Of course you would have. Sorry for that suggestion (some people don't do it).

Open up the HP Support Assistant and see if there are other HP updates pending, like the UEFI Diagnostics Tool. Try updating them.

Plus also check for Bios update.

Do let me know if any of this works! 

Cheers!

HP Recommended

Everythink is updated 2018/12/30
Still the same nothing open. No Action

HP Recommended

@nuqleo

If you go to Windows Services, look for HP Omen HSA Service and see if its started and the Startup Type is set to Automatic...

If not, double click on it to change the settings and Start the service.

If it is running, stop it and then restart it.

Let us know if this helps.

HSA.JPG

HP Recommended

The Same can't open :((((

HP Recommended

If you go to the start menu and click on the Omen CC icon, it still wont open or are you only clicking on the OCC key on the keyboard?

HP Recommended

on keyboard dosnt work, still the same

HP Recommended

What Im asking is, does it not work either way or do you only use the keyboard key?

If only the keyboard key, that is a fault that HP is still working on.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.