Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP Omen 15T
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I need help, please. 

I was getting and annoying League Of Legends analyzer window whenever I opened the OCC so I decided to uninstall and reinstall but it won't let me!

I already downloaded the app from Microsoft Store but it keeps giving me an error and I'm so frustrated! Help! How can I solve this and get my OCC back?!

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Makinami013 Welcome to HP Community!

I understand that you are getting an error message while installing the Omen command center.

When was the last time it worked fine?

Were there any hardware/software changes made? 

Let's try these steps to resolve the issue: 

SFC /scannow

• To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
  • At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:  SFC /scannow

• The SFC /scannow command will scan all protected system files, and replace corrupted files with a cached copy that is located in a compressed folder at %WinDir%\System32\dllcache.

System restore: 

Click here to see this video in full screen on YouTube.

1. Turn off the computer and wait at least 5 seconds with the computer in a full off state.

2. Turn on the computer and repeatedly press the F11 key, about once every second, until you see the Windows loading screen.

3. If a language selection screen opens, select the language you want to use to continue.

4. On the Choose your keyboard layout screen, select the keyboard layout that matches your keyboard type.

5. On the Choose an option screen, click Troubleshoot.

6. On the Troubleshoot screen, click Advanced Options.

7. On the Advanced options screen, click System Restore.

8. Click Windows 8, click Windows 8.1, or click Windows 10 as the target operating system.

9. The System Restore window opens.

10. Click Next.

11. Click the Restore Point that you want to use, and then click Next.

The Confirm Restore Point window opens.

12. Click Finish to restore your computer to a previous point.

13. Do not interrupt System Restore when it starts. Doing so can corrupt your hard drive and create more problems. Click Yes in the warning that appears.

14. System Restore returns the computer configuration to a previous point in time and restarts.

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day! 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.