cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Omen Command Center, Keyboard backlit

HP Recommended
OMEN 15-dc1093tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I'm using Omen 15-dc1093tx. I've been seeing the trailers of new light studio in Omen Command Center. But in my command center there's no light studio, I can only change the lights per section of keyboard. Is there a way to make my keyboard backlit as wave or to customize the light as shown in light studio.

1 REPLY 1
Level 19
Level 19
88,414 88,299 11,278 24,226
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@MeSreeSwagger 

Please

1. Use Windows Store, search for Omen Gaming Hub (OGH) and install to your machine,
  2. Open OGH, it is very similar to OCC
  3. Click LIGHT STUDIO on the left hand side, it will install for you

Now you can get 2 options Basic and Light Studio for Lighting

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation