Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN by HP Laptop 15-ce0xx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Omen Command Center stopped letting me change the color of my Omen Reactor mice. I've tried uninstalling and installing Omen Command Center but it still didn't work. Also, the only way I can change my dpi is through pressing the dpi button the mouse, I cannot change it on Omen Command Center. Please help.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Same here. Seems to be an issue with the latest update to the Omen Command Center. I've looked everywhere for an answer to this issue but i haven't been able to resolve it. Looks like we'll have to wait for another update to the command center that resolves this issue specifically.

HP Recommended

Ah, it's good to know I'm not the only one having this problem.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.