Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Hp Omen 17 An106ng
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have an Hp Omen 17 an106ng its the 17 Omen gaming Laptop from 2018. And oin the Internet i saw that every Omen Gaming laptop has different Power modes and a Fan controll in the Omen Gaming Hub, but mine doesnt why?

Can you guys please make an update which enables teh Power modes and especially the Fan controll also on my Omen Gaming laptop? Please. I would love those functions on my laptop, the only thing the gaming hub can do right now is controll the 4 zone rgb on my Keyboard i want those functions which all the others have too.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Does someone Know if they can ad it afterwards. Because the different powerplans exist in the 15 inch version. And I would like to have them too and i would like to have the fan controll

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Does someone Know if they can ad it afterwards. Because the different powerplans exist in the 15 inch version. And I would like to have them too and i would like to have the fan controll

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.