10 7 1 1
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Solved!

Omen Gaming Hub no Fan controll and no Power Modes

HP Recommended
Hp Omen 17 An106ng
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have an Hp Omen 17 an106ng its the 17 Omen gaming Laptop from 2018. And oin the Internet i saw that every Omen Gaming laptop has different Power modes and a Fan controll in the Omen Gaming Hub, but mine doesnt why?

Can you guys please make an update which enables teh Power modes and especially the Fan controll also on my Omen Gaming laptop? Please. I would love those functions on my laptop, the only thing the gaming hub can do right now is controll the 4 zone rgb on my Keyboard i want those functions which all the others have too.

1 REPLY 1
Defender004
Author
Level 2
10 7 1 1
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Does someone Know if they can ad it afterwards. Because the different powerplans exist in the 15 inch version. And I would like to have them too and i would like to have the fan controll

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation