Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
15-en0013dx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have updated directly from the hp website and i honestly dont know how else i could update the bios so that i can use the hp omen gaming hub. When i click the update button on the omen gaming hub it freezes at 1 percent. If anyone knows how i can fix this any help would be helpful

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@imavitality 

Normally it is safe to use HP Support Assistance to update BIOS. You can also use from its support page. In your case, you can use

https://support.hp.com/au-en/drivers/selfservice/omen-15-en0000-laptop-pc-series/32827270

Which shows its latest BIOS is

Type:

BIOS

Version:

F.13 Rev.A

Operating systems: Windows 10 Version 20H2 (64-bit)

Release date: Apr 9, 2021

File name: sp113204.exe                (12.5 MB)

Description:

This package provides an update to the system BIOS. The update installs on supported compute models using a supported Windows Operating System. Restart the system to complete the installation.

Fix and enhancements:

- Provides support for Windows 20H2. - Provides support for new display panels.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Like i said i did those things. My device is 15-en0013dx. I am using a fork of windows 10 20h2 called atlasOS however i believe the bios should still work.

HP Recommended

@imavitality wrote:

.... . I am using a fork of windows 10 20h2 called atlasOS however i believe the bios should still work.

@imavitality 

Sorry, I've got no idea whit is it.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Please follow steps below to update/install:

1. Go to Microsoft Store to update OMEN Gaming Hub to the latest.
  2. Execute Windows Update to latest version and all optional updates, then restart.
  3. Open HP Support Assistant, to check if there is any update, and update it.
  4. In OMEN Gaming Hub, click Update if update message shown in each feature page.
  5. Please install this package: https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp140001-140500/sp140150.exe, then restart.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.