Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Victus by HP 16.1 inch Gaming Laptop PC
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Omen Gaming Hub tells me every time I start that an update is aviable, when i click on update it redicts to microsoft store and there is no update.

Current Version of Omen Gaming Hub:

What should I do to update or erase the update aviable button ?

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi@jh041,

Welcome to the HP Support Community!

Don't worry I'll try to help you out.

Did you make any software or hardware changes on your PC?

check for the BIOS update ?

Check for the windows update?

I'm guessing you at some point signed into the Omen Command Center and probably turned it on.

Run the OCC again, sign in and click on Remote play. Move the slider to off under Enable Streaming on Windows Start.

Then you can log out if you wish.

Let me know if that works.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted.

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

HP Recommended

Hi,

1. Please go to Windows Menu, type “OMEN Gaming Hub”, then open “App Settings”
SYLee1071_0-1633594760832.jpeg

2. Find “Reset”, press it. Then, restart OS

SYLee1071_1-1633594760838.jpeg

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.