Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN by HP Laptop 15-ce0xx
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

I'm having a problem with my OMEN gaming laptop. Everytime I try powering it on, the screen is black/blank nothing happens from there. I've tried other people methods such as taking out the battery, using the esc menu, etc. I'm very desperate for help because I don't have the money for a new one.

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

The laptop is also clearly on, (Keys light up and fans whirring).

HP Recommended

@bvap_9
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

This sounds like hardware related issue with the computer as it's not booting up. 

I would request you to reach out to our Support and our Support Engineers should be able to check the available service options in order to diagnose the computer physically. HP Support can be reached by clicking on the following link:  www.hp.com/contacthp/

Note: Disconnect all the connected devices from the computer including power cord and try to turn it back on after few hours sometimes this fixes the issue. 

Please feel free to contact us here anytime you need any further assistance. Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I used HP support and cannot find my operating system, my issue is still occuring.

HP Recommended

@bvap_9 

I don't think Echo Lake is on duty now or he would have responded, so Ill see if I can help in some way.

I need more details.

Sounds like you're trying to register your laptop now, or did you already register it when first purchased?

What operating system do you have installed?

What is the full model or Product number?

Is the warranty expired?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.