Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN Laptop - 15-en0010ca
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, I wanted to customize the lighting option on the keyboard, but I couldn't find the lighting option in OCC.  I have downloaded omen lighting studio Beta but that also didn't work. PC is up to date. I wonder if the lighting option comes with my laptop variant or not? It's running on AMD ryzen 7 4800h processor.

OMEN Laptop - 15-en0010ca  

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@Rahul_jani 

Not all Omen machines have Lighting option. Normally machines with 4-zones keyboard have Lighting tab/option

OCC zone.png

with LIGHT STUDIO

light studio.png

OCC is no longer available, please use Windows Store to install Omen Gaming Hub (OGH) and try again.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Thank you for the reply. So I think my laptop does not come with the lighting option. I have checked somewhere on hp website and the kind of version i have only comes with OCC.  Apart from that i couldn't see the laptop  figure that you have mentioned with 2nd picture. Meaning that when i open lighting studio beta i couldn't see the keyboard on the grid. Do you think that it is the same reason why i am facing this issue as well? 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.