cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
Rahul_jani
Level 1
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Omen command center lighting option is not showing up.

HP Recommended
OMEN Laptop - 15-en0010ca
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, I wanted to customize the lighting option on the keyboard, but I couldn't find the lighting option in OCC.  I have downloaded omen lighting studio Beta but that also didn't work. PC is up to date. I wonder if the lighting option comes with my laptop variant or not? It's running on AMD ryzen 7 4800h processor.

OMEN Laptop - 15-en0010ca  

2 REPLIES 2
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
95,687 64,401 12,399 21,350
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Rahul_jani 

Not all Omen machines have Lighting option. Normally machines with 4-zones keyboard have Lighting tab/option

OCC zone.png

with LIGHT STUDIO

light studio.png

OCC is no longer available, please use Windows Store to install Omen Gaming Hub (OGH) and try again.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

>
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Rahul_jani
Author
Level 1
3 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you for the reply. So I think my laptop does not come with the lighting option. I have checked somewhere on hp website and the kind of version i have only comes with OCC.  Apart from that i couldn't see the laptop  figure that you have mentioned with 2nd picture. Meaning that when i open lighting studio beta i couldn't see the keyboard on the grid. Do you think that it is the same reason why i am facing this issue as well? 

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation