Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN by HP Laptop 15-dcOOO1la
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

One day i tried installing the omen app to change the colours of my keys but then i found out i couldn't adn deleted that specific file for the installed application, and that's when the error messages popped up. I didn't know this until after 6 months since i don't often use the command center, i wanted to check the new mobalytics page and it wouldn't open with the button and then it would open when i manually clicked on it, but it would stay on the loading screen.  i've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app but it didn't work.  Any suggestions?

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

@KingArthur720 

Please

(a) Uninstall OCC,

(b) Use Windows 10 Store to Search for Omen Command Center,

(c) Then Get it

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

I've tried this at least 5 times but still the app stays at the loading screen. 

HP Recommended

Hi, @Alejandro_Silva, you can try to uninstall OMEN Command Center by the attached tool, and then do Windows update to make it "update to date", restart your PC, 

then go to Microsoft Store to install OMEN Command Center again. Let's see if it works.

HP Recommended

i've done this but it still only stays on the loading screen and my OCC button still doesn't work

HP Recommended

ive tried this and the other solution someone gave but it still didnt work and it stays on the loading screen

HP Recommended

@KingArthur720Hi, could you please use the tool to collect OMEN Command Center log file and send to us for checking?  omencc.feedback@hp.com

Here is the OCC log collector tool

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/psg/attachments/psg/Recovery/275749/1/OCCLogCollector_v1.11_07062020.exe....

HP Recommended

I'm also facing the issue, please help me to resolve this issue Your Texas Benefits.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.