cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
IngoHeil
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Omen key doesnt work, Omen command center only shows titel picture, but doesnt start

HP Recommended
Omen 17 an016ng
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have updated the Bios, the Omen Command Cenrter, the HP System event utility, the support assistant,

but Omen command center doesnt work, but it worked when the Laptop was new.

It only opens startlogopicture, and thats it.

Please help, thx

3 REPLIES 3
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
92,651 92,529 11,972 25,533
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@IngoHeil 

Please use Windows Store, search for Omen Command Center and Update it

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

0 Kudos
IngoHeil
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Dear Banhien,

as I said, I did that already, and now, according to your advice, I did it again.The result is sadly enough, the same, the Start Logo Picture of Omen Command center arises, but nowhere opens up anything, I can only close it by rightclick on the Program Icon in the taskbar.

Best Regards and thx for a reply 🙂

0 Kudos
IngoHeil
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Is there any expert who understands the problem? Omen command center is updated by Wondows store, Bios is up to date, and event utility is updtae, but still the OCC doesnt work,and the key also doesnt work.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation