TheLanzo
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Only one of the two fans run, the fan that run make noise

HP Pavilion Power - 15-cb028nl
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My HP Pavilion Power - 15-cb028nl has two fans only one of the two run and i don't know if it's normal or not cause there isn't any paper where those things are explained, also when i play a game only one fan runs.

That lone fan make some noise at low rpm, like something is stuck in it and continuosly hitted by the fan shovels.

Can anyone help me at least with the first problem?

And if you have can you send me the istructional manual where is written everything about my pc thank a lot.

Yours sincerely

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
23,261 23,217 1,945 3,070
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Only one of the two fans run, the fan that run make noise

@TheLanzo Greetings from the HP Community!

I must let you know that the fan's are system managed and major changes cannot be done to the way it works, here's a few minor changes that may help:

To resolve issues such as Fan is Noisy and Spins Constantly:

• Updating your Notebook computer BIOS
  • Keeping notebook air vents clear and clean
  • Increasing the efficiency of the notebook to reduce heat
  • Using Windows Task Manager to identify corrupt processes
  • Selecting power save settings to shut off your computer when it is not in use

CLICK HERE FOR MORE STEPS AND INSTRUCTIONS.

Keep me posted, as I (Or a trusted colleague) shall follow-up on this case to ensure the concern has been addressed, 

And your device is up and running again, only in case you don't get back to us, first! 

That said, If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the solution and kudos buttons, 

That'll help us, and others see that we've got the answers!

Good Luck.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation