Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP OMEN X 27 240hz Monitor

I ordered the HP OMEN X 27 240hz yesterday, June 27, immediately after placing my order it says it is cancelled (Also it said the order was placed on June 26 when it wasn’t) when I go check my order status. No reason was given. So I call customer service to find out why it is cancelled as I have been charged the full amount, it even said in green that it was in stock and the delivery would be free. After talking with a nice customer service advisors if I might add, I soon realize they were redirecting me back to themselves.. The representative put me on hold for a minute and told me the actual customer service department was not open until 2 days later on Monday and I should call back then. Which is slightly upsetting as I am spending just under a thousand dollars and I am building my very first pc and the only thing missing is this monitor and I can’t find out if I’ll be getting it or not. If I’m not going to be able to get it, I need the money back to buy another one.

After all this I go and check the website for the monitor again however, this time it says it’s out of stock.. It said it was in stock when I ordered it, now it won’t let me add it to my basket or anything. My friend brought to my attention that perhaps, I ordered the last one and that’s why it’s now out of stock. However, this doesn’t make sense for 2 reasons; 1- Why would it be cancelled for me if I’m the last one to have ordered it?
2-A little while later I checked again and it said it was in stock once again.  If proof is needed for all this I can’t send it, I took screenshots of all this and the time is in the picture. 

So now I’m in the dark as to why it’s been cancelled, why it keeps showing up as out of stock and then in stock, If I will even end up getting this monitor. I have worked in the customer service sector and dislike it when customers complain but this is just confusing and quite annoying to be frank. All I need is either 1-get a delivery date or 2-get a refund That’s it.. Despite all this I really want it to be 1- as I saved up for a long time for this monitor.  

I am posting here as there is no email I’ve been able to find and there aren’t any customer service reps in until at least tomorrow and everyday counts. (I’m also really excited to finally get my monitor for my pc build that I’ve spent months on) 

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi @Acepilot2025

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Can someone please help me find out if I will get my monitor or not. As I’ve been on hold since 10h30AM I have been redirected at least 4 times just today to different people or departments. Can I just talk with someone that can answer my simple question. Thank you 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.