CashCash339
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Order still processing

HP Recommended
Hp Omen 15
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I put in a order for a HP omen almost about a month ago now, and ever since then my order has still not changed from processing. They did accept my payment for it, but since then I have not seen my order change its status from processing since. I'm not sure what to do or who to contact.

1 REPLY 1
Betty0610
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
17,147 17,129 939 773
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@CashCash339

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

This situation will need some additional support from our internal teams in HP. For that to happen, we will give you additional instructions/information via Private Message.

Please do check your inbox on the forums page for the private message.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation