rigo0-0
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Overheiting problem leads to crash

HP Recommended
OMEN by HP 15-dh0306ng
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, I have this laptop for about 1 year now and i always had a high temprature on it while playing games which leads to crashes sometiemes, But lately the CPU is getting very very hot while playing between 97°-100° and this leads to crashes every  10-20 min. 

Even if i'm not playing it crashes sometimes and restarts  on its own. I tried to Undervolt and i clean fans regulary but i still always have this problem. Even my room is always cold since i'm playing close to an open window. Windows and bios are up to date, I checked with HP Support assistance and there is no other update of any kind, I also have a cooling pad. so I bought this laptop for gaming but now i can  barely play 20 min without it crashing. Even normal activities sometimes cause a problem.  

Can someone please help me ?

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation